Dubbo Presbyterian has had a history of good evangelical work, but as Allan Blanch and Dave Ferris explain, some key changes have had a big effect on their growth over the last few years.
- Clearer outcomes has meant that the church is ready to buy into the vision of the church
- Moving staff from congregational oversight to working as a team
- Moving from rosters to teams very quickly (and whether they should have done that!)
- The importance of outcomes in ministry
- The importance of keeping humble and continuing to learn
The One Thing is brought to you by Reach Australia.
For ideas or questions please email [email protected]
To support the Reach Australia Online Library head here.