Partner with us to plant churches around Australia
New churches reach new people. Together, we can see new churches planted around Australia so more people come into a saving relationship with Jesus. Will you partner with us in reaching Australia for Christ?
Your partnership is
New churches are reaching new people and seeing them saved into God’s kingdom. The number of Australians attending church each week is less than 10% and the number of people ticking no religion on the census is steadily on the rise. New churches are five times more effective than established churches at reaching people with the gospel. There is an urgent need to plant more churches across Australia.
Planting churches and training planters is a lengthy and expensive task. That’s why we need to partner with people like you who are passionate to see more people come to Christ. We work hard to develop leadership pipelines to recruit church planters, assess if they have the right character, competencies and convictions, and train and coach them and their spouses in the years prior to planting, and three years after planting.
We’re so thankful to God for the faithful and generous partners, like you, who share with us to see new churches planted and new people coming to Christ.
Give to help plant churches around Australia
Your support can support church planters and their families through the crucial journey to begin a new church.
Your support can make a difference for churches around the country
Please pray and consider how you would like to partner with these important ministries today.
- $20 helps a ministry worker get assessed to see whether they are the right fit for planting a church.
- $80 helps support a planter as they go through the initial training before planting a new church so the church has more chance at survival and success.
- $100 covers a month of crucial coaching, training and support for a couple in the first three years of planting a new church so they can keep going when it’s tough.
- $350 helps to support the wives of planters so they can do ministry, support their husband and love their family well in the tricky planting periods. We want to see marriages flourish even in the pressure of church planting.
- $750 helps support a church planter couple through an intensive training program so they are ready to launch into beginning a new church together.
Partner with us by praying
The number of Australians attending church each week is less than 10%
New churches are five times more effective at reading new people with the gospel
It takes most new churches about five years to become financially self-sufficient
Give tax deductibly to the Resource Library
Support us as we produce free ministry resources for church leaders
regional church pastors
Subsidise regional church pastors to participate in our programs
General giving via direct debit
If you’d like to give via direct debit to Reach Australia, use the details below to transfer.
Name: Reaching Australia for Christ
Description: Your first name and surname – new churches
Got any questions? Contact us.