The thing about December is that it is a month of celebrating as we draw near to the end of the year, and as we celebrate Jesus coming into the world. But when it comes to ministry, why is celebration so essential? Jo and Scott talk about the importance of celebrating in ministry and not just in December.
Today we cover:
- Why celebrate and the importance of smilestones.
- The importance of the rhythms of celebrating: annually, weekly, collecting celebration moments.
- Celebrating both God and people
- Dangers of celebrating the wrong people, or at the wrong time, or in a way that the person does not appreciate or all the same people
- Different ways of celebrating: as a team, publicly, privately, in reviews, etc.
The One Thing is brought to you by Reach Australia.
For ideas or questions please email [email protected]
To support the Reach Australia Online Library head here.