5 Dysfunctions of a Team is a great tool from business guru Patrick Lencioni. This has been used as a tool in our new team development program. The fundamental dysfunction of a team is a lack of trust. Jo talks with Rhett Harris about about how and why trust matters to a team. They look at:
- What is trust?
- How is trust and safety connected?
- Why is trust is so important to building an effective team?
- How do you practically build trust?
- What are the biblical foundations of trust?
- Why trust is fundamentally about vulnerability and caring for people.
- Why trust is relationship building and there is nothing you can get around with that.
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team: For the book and other resources.
- Safe Work Australia Psychological WHS guidelines
- Our Leadership Development Program or email us email@example.com if you would like to hear about our Team
The One Thing is brought to you by Reach Australia.
For ideas or questions please email [email protected]
To support the Reach Australia Online Library head here