Does your church measure outputs? Do you have clarity on your inputs? Greg Lee digs deep on setting and re-assessing inputs and outputs in churches.
1. You have to ESTABLISH them first.
2. You have to have tested your INPUTS so that you are convinced that they will achieve your outcomes.
3. You need to make sure the person has been FAITHFUL in executing the inputs.
4. You have to MEASURE DATA regularly so that you can face the facts.
5. You have to ASSESS WHY inputs have or have not achieved the outcome.
6. You need to RESET the OUTCOME and/or the INPUTS.
7. You need to establish the NEXT STEP and the REVIEW POINT.