2020 Reach Australia National Conference
'Building deeper lives & teams'
Join church teams from across Australia for the 2020 Reach Australia National Conference.
Join us in 2020 with your church team as we gather together to encourage each other to grow healthy, evangelistic, multiplying churches that courageously seek to reach the lost across Australia.
Join us for bible talks, panels, workshops, consultations, implementable tools, and opportunity for team reflection, networking and prayer. This conference will clarify, stimulate, inspire and encourage you for the task at hand: making disciples of all nations, starting right where you are.
We’d love to have you join us.
Two great pre-conferences: 19 May 2020
On the day before the main Reach Australia conference kicks off, we’re excited to have two great pre-conferences that you can join – Geneva Push’s Multiply or Team Pastoring’s Foundations. Both are excellent conferences to push and grow you and your ministry team – so make sure you get along to them. To find out more about each one, click on their logos above.
Main session bible teachers:
Gary has been the Principal of QTC since the start of 2012. Gary worked as a pastor for 17 years in Ireland and was involved in both church revitalization and church planting, before moving to Brisbane to lead the team at QTC. Gary is married to Fiona, and they have three daughters, Lucy, Sophie and Rebekah.
Paul is the Rector & Senior Network Pastor of Trinity Church in Adelaide. In addition to his teaching, preaching, and speaking commitments, he provides strategic direction to the Trinity Network and recruits leaders for gospel work. Paul is married to Sue, and they enjoy time with their adult children and grandchildren.
Phil is the Senior Minister at St George North Anglican Church where he has served for 15 years. He’s married to Victoria and has three children. He loves coaching his son’s cricket team, watching sport and preaching the Gospel.
Central Coast, NSW
Andrew and Cathie Heard planted EV Church on the Central Coast of NSW in 1996 where they have been serving to this day. Andrew is a founder of FIEC and also of Geneva Push. He and Cathie have 4 grown children.
Stay tuned, we'll announce strand & workshop speakers soon.
Reach Australia Conference ONLY Prices from 20-22 May with no Pre-Conference.
What to expect
Going deeper into God's word
Meals to share together
Time together with your team
Network with other church leaders
Develop a plan for your ministry
Time table released soon- stay tuned…
Creche for families
We want to make it easier for families to be a part of the conference so a creche operates for children aged 6 months – 5 years throughout the day sessions.
There is an exceptional creche and children’s care facilities including;
- Private Parents Room with kitchenette and parents amenities.
- Creche and Preschool Rooms with a variety of play equipment, kids toys and furniture, separate kitchenette and children’s amenities.
Some key things to note about the creche:
- The creche will be available for all day sessions from Tuesday to Friday.
- Parents will need to collect kids at lunch time so that the volunteers get a break.
- There is a parents room off the main auditorium that people can use with small children if needed and still be able to hear the talks.
- This is a nut-free environment, so please make sure that you bring along plenty of nut-free snacks for your kids.
- Please bring an activity that your children enjoy doing and also talk to the helpers about their routine on arrival.
- Parents must register their kids beforehand so that we can staff the room accordingly.
- Creche will be run by volunteers from EV Church who have the appropriate child safety checks.
- The creche is located downstairs from the Main Hall.